Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beautiful Hiatus

It's been a beautiful hiatus! I have not spent countless hours optimizing my web text or searching the web into the night for new OEM's to help with new products. I have not added to the site or read book after book on how to be a good business person.

What I have done is get pregnant, sleep through my first trimester, move my personal residence and business to another state, and well, be me. And its been great! Have you taken a break and recharged your engines? If not, how do you gain the perspective to know if you are headed in the right direction?

Shake up your compass. Give your self a break and take a beautiful hiatus (the real kind) where you regain 20/20 on your past and a clear vision of your near future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You needed it! :) Good to know that you are settled and VERY happy to see that you are back at it.

I really enjoy your take on life and insight on creative marketing!

Keep it up! Your knowledge and the way you present it really helps others know that they are not the only ones having these issues with thier own creative marketing endevors!

Sarah K.